Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
What you will do
- Develop and cultivate project management capability within the designated hub
- Manage a team of CPMs supporting the need of all CUs in designated cluster
- Drive readiness activities to ensure timely availability of BSS project management capability
- Get involved with BSS business across the designated cluster to ensure accurat dimensionless of organization including efficient utilization and bill ability of resources
- Support BSS cluster head in working with SA BSS on product roadmaps, future competence needs and BA initiatives
- Develop a positive & productive culture within the extended team
- Contribute to the development of a long-term strategy and delivery plans for the business
- Support the roll out of PMO initiatives, mandates, and directives.
- Drive project management excellence through leading and developing the community in conjunction with unit programs through competence assessment and development practices
- Ensure compliance and ethics and exhibit outstanding role-model leadership behaviors
- Build a strong project management culture within MMEA CSS organization and improve project managers competence through training, coaching & mentorship
- Enforce project management & Operational Hygiene
- Drive project excellence through defined programs with a focus on competence and capability, ways of working and tools and processes
- Ensure adherence to all Ericsson processes and methodologies especially compliance to XLPM framework
- Tip for recruiter: Avoid long shopping list, secure to add most important and relevant responsibilities
You will bring
- 10+ years of program management experience in leading large-scale sophisticated deliveries with a telecommunication or technology company
- 7+ years of people leadership & senior stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication and outstanding presentation skills
- Domain experience/ knowledge: BSS, IT solutions and agile delivery
- Demonstrated experience of having led software development projects using agile-based methodologies.
- Deep experience of leading teams in a multicultural collaborative and matrix ed environment
- Customer focused and desire understand business and customer needs.
- Professional demeanor with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results.
- Certification: PMI© project manager certification (PMP) or equivalent. ICT PD certification is a plus.
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Experience/knowledge in Ericsson Business Process (EBP) IT Process, ITIL, eTOM is good to have.
- Experience/knowledge of Agile methodologies and certification as ACP/Scrum Master will be a great plus.