Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Mission Statement for the Role:
To assist in organization’s efforts aimed towards ensuring positions are filled with high-quality talent in a timely manner and effectively scale up the talent acquisition activities.
The overall responsibility of the role will be to offer support in day to day recruitment activities in order to optimize our talent acquisition operations.
Key SMART Results for A-Player Success
- Assist in posting open job ads on the Bamboo HR System in a timely manner and closing them once the hiring process is complete – Continuous
- Assist in scheduling interviews for shortlisted candidates and ensure that candidates understand the hiring process and expectations at every stage – Continuous
- Offer support in optimizing an onboarding process that ensures 100% of all employees are inducted and sales agents trained within their first week of joining Poa! – Monthly
- Improve the onboarding process to increase candidate satisfaction by continuously getting feedback from new joiners on a monthly basis and implementing the feedback – Q2 2023
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Manager in conducting reference and background checks for interview finalists- Q2 2023
- Improve the recruitment process to increase candidate satisfaction by decreasing rejected candidate feedback time to within 7 days on average – Q2 2023
- Provide support in administrative tasks that will ensure that the Bamboo HR system is always up to date with accurate data – Continuous
- Assist in elevating candidate experience by answering general questions and providing support needed by the candidates through the interview process – Continuous
- Assist in creating and updating monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics- Monthly
Level of Management Experience Required (Mandatory & Nice to Have)
Proven experience as Talent Acquisition Assistant or other recruiting-related roles
Department stage of development where this role sits
Key Competencies (H, M, L)
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Human Resource Management – H
- An initial understanding of HR issues, employment law and good hiring practices – H
- Good organizational and time management skills – H
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills – H
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding) – H
- Great attention to detail – H
- Experience using Application Tracking Software Systems – M
Mandatory Criteria if Any with no exceptions to hire
- Must understand the general activities of the HR team and be result oreinted
- Must have completed their Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management
You must be logged in to post a comment.