Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Mission Statement for the Role:
- Their main focus is providing high-quality technical support for the staff, through email, phone interactions, chats, desktop sharing.
- Help Desk Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to staff in person and remotely. It’s all about solving problems from the moment they are contacted until the user issues are resolved.
Key SMART Results for A-Player
- Ensure timely resolution of IT user support requests within defined SLA of 1hr resolution time and timely escalations of next-level support needs- Q2 2023
- Ensure timely setup of onboarding account setup and application installations at least 1 day before join date – Q2 2023
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on tickets- Q2 2023
- Develop FAQ and How-To documentation on common technical queries to achieve quick resolution or self-support to staff – Q2 2023
- Implement a defined plan to improve IT CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) score and improve on the metrics- Q4 2023
- Develop reporting and monitoring metrics and dashboard/report on system performance and error logs – Q3 2023
Department stage of development where this role sits
- Prepare for Scale / Systemisation / Team Building / Management and Motivation
Key Competencies Criticality (H, M, L)
- Proficiency in managing and administrating Google workspace- H
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and diagnose I.T problems and provide timely user support – H
- Proficiency in remote desktop (Teamviewer, Anydesk, RDP) – H
- Proficiency in helpdesk software, such as Freshdesk and Zendesk- H
- Knowledge of IT software, hardware, and network setup – H
- Proficiency in Chrome OS Support would be a plus- M
Mandatory Criteria if Any with no exceptions to hire.
- At least 1 year Service desk experience handling L1 issues
- Directly been part of support for rapid large scale growth organization including countries in East Africa
- Good interpersonal communication, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Work experience in a business with similar Values and DNA to Poa to ensure cultural alignment
- Proficiency in Windows, Linux and Mac OS environments
You must be logged in to post a comment.