Population Services International
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Lead on prioritization of deployment of specific digital solutions across PSI countries, as well as ensuring Operational Excellence particularly with regards to efficiency and effectiveness of deployment. 20% of Time
- Lead on Digital Health strategy development at country level through facilitation of strategy sessions and advocacy with country leadership. 15% of Time
- Lead on shaping the vision for digital health specific to each global departments, ensuring alignment with country level activities. 10% of Time
- Lead on demonstrating value of specified institutional digital solutions through learning and dissemination, in addition, support holistic learning and dissemination at the country level. 20% of Time
- ·Provide management, leadership and strategic delivery of digital health projects ensuring project design and implementation strategy provide relevant, timely and highquality project performance outcomes across the organization to inform decision making and program design by country teams.
- Supervise and develop team members. Make recommendations concerning employment, termination, performance evaluations, salary actions, and other personnel actions. Set team and individual goals. Prioritize, organize, delegate, and coordinate the flow of work. Enhance individual employee performance through frequent and timely communication and support. 15% of Time
- Support fundraising (proposal and concept note development) and fostering strategic partnerships (identifying, onboarding and relationship management) for specific institutional digital health solutions. 10% of Time
- Support shaping and lead on execution of the institutional strategy for Digital Health in line with PSI’s Global strategy. 5% of Time
- Support budget management and administrative running of the department. 5% of Time
- Time percentages listed above are not exact. They are estimates and may change. This is also not an exhaustive list of all tasks that an incumbent is expected to perform but is instead a summary of the primary responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be asked to perform duties not included above. PSI reserves the right to revise job profiles at any time based on changes to the required job responsibilities.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree (or international equivalent) in a related field
- Master’s Degree (or international equivalent) in a related field preferred
- At least 10 years of related experience. Equivalent combination of related education and experience may be substituted.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience
- Broadening technical expertise/knowledge of Digital related implementation.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder influence skills.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to lead diverse, multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent program management and coordination skills.
- Excellent digital product management skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning skills, with an emphasis on the ability to operationalize strategic plans.
- Innovative thinking, analytical and problemsolving skills that lead to practical, effective delivery strategies and solutions.
- Networking, representational, facilitation and public speaking skills.
- Financial and budget management skills.
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence and ability to collaborate with colleagues.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Proficiency in a relevant language other than English preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment.
The candidate we hire will embody PSI’s corporate values:
- Measurement: You use hard evidence to make decisions and guide your work. You set clear goalposts in advance and explain clearly if you need to move them.
- Pragmatism: You’ll strive to deliver the best possible result with the resources available. You won’t be paralyzed by a need to make things perfect.
- Honesty: You own your mistakes and are open about your shortcomings – it’s the only way you’ll learn and improve.
- Collaboration: You’ll quickly establish a mental map of whom you can rely on for what, on your team, at headquarters, and in our country offices – if you try to do it all yourself, you won’t succeed.
- Trust: You accept limits to your sphere of control and give colleagues the benefit of the doubt.
- Commitment: You are in it for the longhaul and want to grow with the organization, just like PSI serves its consumers and partners with host country governments through thick and thin.
You must be logged in to post a comment.