Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Dispatch officer will safeguard the company’s revenue by ensuring that all finalized invoices are correctly documented both physically and on online platforms and are timely shared with the correct recipients and documented for reference.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with the Revenue /Claims Vetting Officers in resolving problems with respect to un-dispatched invoices.
- Record and review all incomplete invoices for reporting and follow-up.
- Maintain records and keep safe custody of all dispatch files i.e physical dispatch sheets.
- Prepare a daily, weekly, and monthly report on invoices status.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in finance/accounting or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- CPA part 2
- Insurance training will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in handling claims in a busy hospital.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Honesty, transparency, and integrity
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills – listening, oral and written.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Desire for personal development, improvement, and learning.
Method of Application
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job title on the email subject your current and expected remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees, to email@example.com. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on 25th October 2023. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.