Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
responsAbility Investments AG is a leading impact asset manager specializing in private market investments across three investment themes to directly contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Financial Inclusion, to finance the growth of Micro & SMEs; Climate Finance, to contribute to a net zero pathway; and Sustainable Food, to sustainably feed an ever-growing population. All responsAbility investment solutions target specific measurable impact alongside market returns. They all meet the criteria under Article 9 of the EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR). Since 2022 responsAbility is part of M&G plc, the international savings, and investments business, and contributes to enhancing M&G’s capabilities in impact investing.
responsAbility is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to provide you with the best possible recruitment experience along with a neutral assessment of your CV and application. Your skill set, education and experience are what we focus on. We therefore kindly ask you to support us on this matter by refraining from putting any personal details (such as picture, gender, marital status etc.) on your CV or motivation letter.
- This position offers a unique ground-floor opportunity to work with senior investment professionals investing into intermediated businesses (mainly PE funds and other financial institutions) across global emerging markets by being part of responsAbility’s Private Equity Fund of Funds (FoF) team. The main responsibilities will cover all aspects of Private Equity investments, both portfolio supervision and new business, including research, investment analysis and deal execution, as part of a broader and multi-disciplinary investment team across the world.
Your Main Tasks
- Assessing business plans and pitch books, modelling financial projections and investment returns, doing benchmark analysis
- Participating actively in due diligence work streams on prospective investments, such as financial, commercial, tax and legal due diligence
- Support fund structuring and fund-raising activities in coordination with internal and external parties
- Monitoring and supporting portfolio investments
- Build and maintain financial projections and valuation models
- Conducting various other tasks related to product reporting, market research, marketing efforts and special projects as required
Your Experience And Skills
- Excellent relevant academic credentials with at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or a comparable higher education
- 2 years of relevant work experience in investment banking, private equity, investment banking, venture capital or management consulting
- Strong financial modelling skills with relevant experience
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Business fluency in written and spoken English is required, other languages are a plus
- Experience in various emerging markets would be beneficial
- Willingness to travel if and as required