Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Ensure production of highest quality and quantity at the Cold Rolling Mill and Annealing Facility.
- Monitor Production Programmes and take corrective action as necessary.
- Support Maintenance programmes to ensure Mill, Roll Grinder, Cranes and other equipment are healthy.
- Provide Technical support for daily production activities. Actively participate in problem solving for safety, productivity and quality improvement.
- Keep records of daily production consumptions, analyse data and take appropriate decision.
- Monitor and control key production consumables such as Rolling Oil Consumption, Back up Rolls & Work Rolls grinding losses, Coil end & other scrap and Power.
- Prepare shift schedules to ensure productivity and quality of highest standard is maintained at all times.
- Implement Continual Improvement Programmes under ISO 9001 / 14001 and Gemba – Kaizen and Health and Safety.
- Implement cost reduction opportunities and Process improvements by working closely with the Shift Engineer, Technicians and Operators.
- Identify training needs skill improvement and Implement Training Programmes for subordinate staff.
- Implement 5 K activities and Autonomous Maintenance Programmes.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in steel mill operations.
- Knowledge in Kaizen and ISO 9001 & 14001
- Proficiency in ERP SAP module will be an added advantage