Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Project management
- MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning) skills and impact assessment
- Proposal and Report writing and fundraising
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Understanding of child protection systems and urban poverty issues
- Good understanding of MS Office/ G-Suite
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Development studies, M&E, social sciences and any other relevant area of studies
- At least 3-4 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in fundraising and/or donor reporting will be an added advantage.
- Good communication, presentation, training and report writing skills.
- Fluency in the English language, both written and verbal
- A passion for ensuring that every child can enjoy their basic rights.
- An ability to be flexible and adaptable in a young and growing organisation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide general support to the Programme Manager for Tushinde’s programme activities in Kenya, these include both Mathare and Kiambiu projects.
- Support and advocate for children’s rights and help develop Tushinde programmes accordingly.
- Support the Programme Manager to organise meetings/ trainings with partner schools and supporting them in developing the child protection policy.
- Support Programme Manager to organise and facilitate the Community Days, Boys Forums, Girls Forums, Holiday Camps and other events, as needed.
- Work with the Ag. Executive Director and Programme Manager to implement policies, standards of practice and guidelines with regards to Tushinde’s work with Tushinde Staff members and beneficiaries.
- Organise regular meetings with members of main projects, take minutes and ensure follow up is carried through
- Build and maintain partnerships and relationships with program partners, such as non-profits, government agencies and community organisations, in order to expand resources, raise funding and educate the public about Tushinde’s work
- With the support from Ag. Executive Director and Programme Manager delegate to new Programme Officers and Programme Assistants responsibility for coordinating engagement with partners
- Support data collection, collation and reporting efforts to support and inform monitoring, evaluation and learning in the Family Support Programme
- Oversight of the day to day activities at the daycare
- Assist in developing and monitoring annual work plans, program initiatives and budget development for different projects and activities
- Provide support as needed, the preparation and timely submission of detailed donor reports on project activities on a quarterly and annual basis in compliance with project requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a tailored covering letter to: email@example.com**,** using ‘Programme Officer’ as the subject of the mail by 29th September 2023.