Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
At mPharma, our vision is an Africa that’s in good health. We will not cease until every person on the continent has access to safe and affordable healthcare and medicines. We’re a growing team of 1200+ employees, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and backed by mission-driven investors. We use technology to enable basic primary healthcare to Africans and have joined hands with drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop services and products that help provide access to basic healthcare and lower the costs of medicines. In only a few years, we’ve succeeded in providing low-cost, high-quality healthcare and medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across 9 African countries (Ethiopia, Gabon, Togo, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia).
At mPharma we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities, and our hiring process and work environment are devoid of discriminatory practices. We promise exciting and rewarding career opportunities in an environment driven by high performance, an entrepreneurial mindset, and innovation.
The Patient Support Program (PSP) Manager will be responsible of overseeing and coordinating all aspects of the program’s implementation and ongoing operations. The main objective will be to ensure the successful execution of the program, which aims to provide accessible and affordable medication options for eligible patients. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage stakeholders, and lead the program from initiation to completion, ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality. This role works within the Health Services team and entails collaborating with various stakeholders, including healthcare professionals , medical bodies, community organizations , Ministry of Health among others to ensure a successful implementation of the multiple aspects of the patient support program.
- Creating a detailed project plan, outlining tasks, timelines, and dependencies while carrying out these tasks and activities as per the project plan to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Engaging and communicating with various stakeholders involved in the project lifecycle
- Managing and allocating resources effectively and ensuring that resources are utilized efficiently to meet project goals.
- Collecting relevant data and information related to the project and analyzing the collected data to gain insights, identify trends, and make informed decisions to improve project outcomes.
- Continuous Improvement of the PSP project through dedicated efforts to ongoing enhancements and optimizations within the PSP project. Identifying areas for improvement in project processes, workflows, and overall outcomes, with the goal of achieving greater efficiency and effectiveness
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possesses a strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively coordinate and motivate diverse teams.
- Shows excellent organizational and time management abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to engage and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities, and adapt to changing project needs
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting, using relevant software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., public health, healthcare management, project management) is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management, preferably in healthcare or community-based programs.
- Knowledge of community health screening practices, methodologies, quality standards and familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements and privacy regulations governing health information.