Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Verify that project execution activities meet the required quality standards and adhere to the Project Quality Plan.
- Implement and monitor the Project Quality Control System.
- Collect and report data and results of quality inspections and tests.
- Provide support for assessing the quality capabilities and performances of contractors.
- Coordinate quality control activities and resources within construction sites and workshops.
- Implement QC procedures and forms for inspection, release, and non-conformance management.
- Ensure that all quality control verifications are performed according to approved Inspection and Test Plans.
- Monitor and validate welding inspections, concrete quality inspections, and painting quality inspections.
- Participate in site construction meetings between the company and contractors.
- Review and comment on contractors’ and vendors’ quality plans and procedures.
- Conduct technical audits of vendors and contractors.
- Provide reports to management on QC-related matters and advise on critical issues.
- Technical Diploma or Engineering Degree preferred (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent).
- Professionally qualified quality system certifier preferred.
- Accreditation in QA/QC Codes and Standards (CSWIP, ASME, AWS NACE, ISO).
- Welding Inspection Courses Level II, Coating Inspection Courses Level II, Concrete Application, Hazard Identification, Asset
- Integrity Management System, and Quality Control course.
- Fluent in English, intermediate knowledge of the local language (if required).
- Minimum of 5 years of Oil & Gas/Industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of quality assurance and control experience or equivalent.
Skills and Qualities:
- Knowledge of Civil Quality Control, Welding Procedure Specification, and Welder Qualification.
- Familiarity with HSE Risk Analysis and Job Safety Analysis.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented with a focus on achieving project objectives.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to lead a team and work collaboratively.
- Positive attitude, energy, and resilience.
- Openness to change and flexibility in approach.
- Long-term vision and ability to make informed decisions