Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Identification, selection and acquisition of new projects and partner organizations (agri-SMEs, cooperatives or rural microfinance institutions) where Rabo Foundation can make a difference based on knowledge, networks, experience and (financial) products.
- Conduct customer due diligence (CDD) and write project proposals including profound financial and impact analysis for Rabo Foundation’s Impact Committee in the Netherlands.
- Identifying and organizing additional technical assistance for example share knowledge, either direct or indirectly, so that the organizations can increase their impact on smallholder farmers.
- Monitor the current portfolio, including maintaining the Management Information System for control and monitoring, and onsite due diligence visits.
- Provide full reporting of partners on financials, monitoring surveys, client profiles and written explanations on trends and achievements of objectives.
- Develop a high performing impact finance team by coaching, training and supporting the 4 Project Managers in Kenya.
You and your talent;
As a Senior Project Manager Africa at Rabo Foundation you show persuasiveness, customer empathy, and leadership. In addition, it’s important that you recognise yourself in the list below:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., agricultural finance or economics).
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the impact investment and/or banking sector with focus on food & agribusinesses, producer organizations, SMEs and/or rural microfinance institutions.
- Degree qualification in finance, business administration, management, or economics from a recognized university.
- Experience in writing project proposals and business cases.
- Experience in coordinating, supporting and coaching of a team.
- Knowledge of financial instruments such as trade finance, working capital and investment loans.
- You encourage collaboration and you are adaptive to changing situations.
- Clearly demonstrate and take ownership.
- Strong interest and affinity with Rabo Foundation’s mission.
- You have a Kenyan work permit.