Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What you will be doing:
- Overseeing stock storage processes i.e stock batching and stock arrangement
- Bi – weekly stock takes and stock
- Maintaining and updating daily inventory records
- Ensuring the uninterrupted availability of stock by analyzing the supply chain trends
- Forecasting supply and demand to avoid overstocking or running out of stock
- Overseeing the chicken sourcing from farmers
- Ensuring that stock replenishment needs are addressed by the Operations Director in time
- Ensuring that all stock purchases are within the set thresholds
- Keep up with the latest prices among chicken farmers and fisherfolks
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Keep updated inventory records
- Proven 3+ years work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- BSc in Supply Chain Management, Procurement or relevant field.
You must be logged in to post a comment.