Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Peach works across a team here in Nairobi and an adjacent team located in Japan. The Japanese team is focused solely on R&D for Peach. A bulk of the work is innovating on supportive technologies to ease the inspection process, aid our mechanics in detecting vehicle issues more efficiently and acutely. We are looking for a curious individual to support the testing and implementation of these new technologies on the ground in Nairobi.
Roles and responsibilities
The R&D Intern will be responsible for:
- Tech Methodology Testing and Prototyping: Assisting in the development and implementation of technologies/ methodologies and proptypes from our Japan office to our Kenyan office.
- Research: Conduct in-depth on the ground research to support the development of our tech products in Japan.
- Creating Hypotheses: You will need to be able to do on-the-spot problem solving, asking questions, digging into different hypotheses to support the investigation of technical or mechanical errors.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed records of technology testing procedures, results and iterations. Contribute to the documentation and standard operating procedures for new technologies.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the Japanese R&D team, our internal product team and our IT department to successfully build, test and iterate on future tech products at Peach.
- Curious mind – asks questions, recognizes patterns and is able to see the big picture
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science
- 0-1 years relevant work experience
- Experience in innovation, product development, software and basic knowledge of automotive vehicles is a plus
- Excellent research, analytical and problem-solving skills
The candidate should-
- Have a strong attention to detail and good communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be a good problem solver and have the ability to collaborate with team members
How to apply
Please write to email@example.com with the title, “R&D Intern_Your Name” with an attached CV