Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Deliver the projects based on the Mars Project Management curriculum, from providing technical scoping with internal customer and business stakeholders, till Project Closure (e.g. PRP, HO’s, AAR).
- Functionally lead teams to deliver large and/or complex projects, which requires managerial skills as well as functional expertise. This includes coaching, mentoring and training of less experienced engineers.
- Provide technical solutions/decisions as business recommendations based on their in-depth technical expertise. This includes translating the outcome of the site Master-plan sessions into asset-solutions.
- Providing Perspective to the business by bringing his engineering knowledge to other departments/divisions, as well as bringing back the insights from other departments/divisions into engineering.
- Responsible for the integration of human safety, Q&FS and environment CSF’s into technical solutions, as well as all other relevant legal obligations, during installation and execution of the project.
- Provide engineering consultation to other departments and coach, mentor and train less experienced engineers.
- As a CoP leader, after peer-review, sign off the CAB projects in the EMEA region related to his expertise area.
- Applying global/regional standards and legal requirements in the execution of the projects.
- Keep up to date on industry trends and issues, for his specific area of expertise as well as beyond.
- Provide leadership to a Regional Community of Practice in a specific technology.
- The regional contact for global engineering to align on global standards, feedback on applied global standards in the region, peer review with other regions.
- Active participate global engineering in the development of standards, (e.g. blueprint meetings).
What are we looking for?
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Engineering project management experience with large projects
- Functional experience in FMCG or similar organization.
- Good communication skills in English, both written as verbal.
- 6-10 years of experience as an engineer, of which 3-5 years as a project manager, preferable in the Food Industry, good understanding of elements like GMP, HACCP.
- Relevant business processes as QuEST, financials.