Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
JOIN THE TEAM
We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance, but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF’s regional division EMEA Europe, Middle East, Emerging Europe and Africa. BASF operates in more than 50 countries in the region. For BASF the EMEA region is our most important market.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for driving and overseeing the growth of the regional crop protection business by executing a go-to-market strategy that ensures the development and expansion of herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides for specific crops in the area.
Duties will include the following:
- Develop and defend BASF products and market share by achieving sales targets and implementing go-to-market strategies for key segments
- Responsible for planning, managing, and defending sales accounts while also representing BASF during sales events, trade shows, and external/internal customer meetings
- Monitor and report on market activities, competitors, trends threats, and market opportunities to ensure strategic decision-making
- Manage demonstration trials to generate more sales while maintaining a high level of technical competency with retailers
- Implement credit risk management for retailers as well as manage distributors and the entire route to market channel
- Create strong relationships with retailers and farmers as part of CRM efforts to maintain customer loyalty
- Ensure adherence to all BASF guidelines and procedures in order to maintain compliance standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Crop Protection, Agronomy, Entomology, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agriculture or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, sales, technical and business development preferably in Lower Eastern Region
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the crop protection industry in Kenya
- Strong skills in key account management and field/project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated with strong organizational abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs