Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
● Visit potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the Company.
● Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and presenting quotations in a most articulate manner
● Upsell, cross-sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region ● Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial to what the competition offers
● Mediate the price increase process with the clients
● Undertake debt collection and maintain your customers within agreed credit terms
● Meet the desired and agreed sales target on a monthly basis
● Maintain and manage a healthy sales pipeline and meet the calls per day target
● Take charge of the improvement and achievement of the agreed client retention rate by building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
● Carry out account management for allocated customers in line with procedure and best practice
● Monitor the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your territory.
● Support the tendering teams with customer surveying and quotation process
● Actively support the conversion of sales leads
● Partake in and support marketing activities in line with the strategy
● Create and maintain a customer database by keeping complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc ● Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
● Note and advise management on market intelligence including activity by competitors to ensure company services and products remain readily available and preferred by customers
● Establish SMART objectives for self and others
● Be enthusiastic and work with energy to achieve company standards and goals
● Monitor the progress of objectives and take action to ensure delivery to agreed timescales, and cost
● Plan, organise and prioritise workload effectively Act Commercially
● A diploma or degree qualification in any business course
● A good grasp of the Company’s products and services
● minimum of 2 years experience in Direct or Field sales
● Strong selling skills
● Demonstrated ability to generate leads
● Self-drive and initiative in current role
● Valid driver’s licence, with a minimum of 2 years experience
● Any relevant tertiary education
You must be logged in to post a comment.