Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Report and generate Dashboards for overall progress of projects.
- Status of milestones and deliverables across the portfolio
- Project risks and progress on mitigating these risks
- Periodic reports (weekly, monthly, annual …etc.).
- KPI reports
- Analyse projects status and prepares reports highlighting all the potential risk and issues facing the project and suitable solutions.
- Monitor master program and generate specific tracking sheets for each activity.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the requested budget for future projects.
- Proper record keeping of all project database and update regularly.
- Creating content in PDMS and updates as required
- Gathering and documenting lessons learned and ensure sharing with all projects.
- Facilitate Team Collaboration and Communication
- Generate and participate in writing the different implementation plans and construction related Method statements.
- Prepare projects progress to follow up the dashboard and update it as requested
Hard skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate should have a university degree in civil engineering or any other equivalent engineering discipline
- 3- 5 years’ experience working in the construction/infrastructure development sector.
How to apply
If qualified and interested, please send your CV and cover letter to REngineer@tatucity.com by 1 December 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
CLICK HERE TO APPLY