Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
As a Representative, Customer Care (KOKO Service Points) you will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the KOKO Service Points whose aim is cooker and canister repairs or replacements, customer education and other general inquiries while ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
What You will do
- Conduct hardware diagnosis and repair or replacement of KOKO Cooker kits and canisters in the service point by utilizing the provided resources and the established standard operating procedure.
- Provide correct and up-to-date information about KOKO products to existing and prospective customers
- Update outcomes of the day’s interactions at the KOKO Service Point accurately
- Address customer account issues, requests, questions, and complaints promptly and professionally, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Give voice to KOKO customers by understanding and escalating recurring questions and issues to supervisors, and provide frequent customer feedback to improve product performance and process efficiency.
- Attend team huddles to review company/departmental updates while understanding any challenges the customers are facing to resolve them.
What You will Bring to KOKO
- 1+ years of customer service experience, prior interaction with KOKO Products preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Empathetic customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to challenging situations.
- Ability to use Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Familiarity with customer management systems (ZenDesk, FreshService, Kobo Toolbox) preferred.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Results orientation and comfort in a performance-driven work environment.
- Positive, upbeat attitude ready to support KOKO’s customers and agents.
- Fluent in English and Swahili with excellent communication skills