Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Consultant scope of work
It is expected for the consultant or organisation to:
- Collaborate with AKF to develop and idea different design ideas to identify the design most fit for purpose.
- Finalize an agreed design and develop the workshop materials based on this, including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
- Ensure all designs for the workshop materials are contextually relevant, gender sensitive and promote positive values and play
- Finalized design documents (including Facilitator Guide) for the VBE Immersive Experience and Learning through Play modules in final and editable formats.
- Present design concepts to AKF for finalization of design concept November 2023
- Submit final draft design of all materials November 2023
- Incorporate feedback and deliver all final documents December 2023
- Proven experience (at least 3 years) in producing publications with innovative graphic design, using relevant software (40%)
- Cost-effective (25%)
- Demonstrated understanding of the communication requirements of AKF (5%)
- Experience of graphic production from start to published product with knowledge of printing processes and colour management (20%)
- Demonstrated awareness of cultural contexts relevant to this work including Kenyan coastal communities (10%)
How to apply
Consultants or organisations interested in this career opportunity with AKF should submit a proposal for work including workplan, CV and/or list of organizational experience and anticipated budget by 12 noon on Tuesday, October 31st. E-mail these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘VBE Graphic Design’ in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.