Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About The Internship
As an intern for Busara team you will get the chance to dive headfirst into the world of behavioral science and get firsthand experience working on projects in the development space alongside your mentors. This is not your coffee-grabbing internship! Interns are tasked with supporting the research, composing reports, client deliverables, and analysis on ongoing projects, in close coordination with Analysts, Associates and Engagement Directors, thus exposing them to all sides of research.
This is a full time internship for 10-12 weeks.
- Support in design and development of research and advisory projects focused on using behavioral science to alleviate global poverty
- Implement qualitative and quantitative behavioral research
- Develop and pilot instruments
- Support in management of large scale field and lab projects with leading academics and institutions
- Organize, clean, and analyze data
- Support in dissemination of results, prepare project reports, and present results
- Engage in internal projects, if needed
- Students in their final semester or recent graduates who have completed their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within the last 6 months
- Knowledge of experimental testing methodology
- Experience with basic inferential statistical analyses
- Proficiency programming using R or STATA
- Busara loves diversity of thought and we will accept applicants from a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds– Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Public Policy, Political Science, Statistics, Marketing and so on.
- High level of self-motivation and energy, an optimistic “can-do” attitude
- Interest in learning about qualitative research and data analysis
- Flexible, self-motivated, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently, and a team player
- Interest and experience working in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Interest in behavioral science
- Experience programming in Python
- Experience using oTree or zTree
- Willing to travel to different parts of East Africa for field missions
- An interest in education and youth employment in the Global South