Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Guide the development and design of Evidence Action’s next programs through detailed desk-based research to assess the evidence base, total addressable market, cost-effectiveness, implementation feasibility, and strategic fit of promising interventions.
- Stay abreast of research trends and recent publications in the sector; interpret large quantities of evidence to inform program decision-making.
- Interpret and implement statistical/epidemiological models to understand the potential impacts of our programming.
- Work with the cost-effectiveness team and our Monitoring, Learning, and Evaluation staff to design, and continuously refine cost-effectiveness models, monitoring frameworks, theories of change, and program evaluations.
- Design and consult on early-stage field activities, program scoping, and piloting of new programs in select countries. Use the results from these activities to inform the design of program implementation.
- Conduct stakeholder outreach (study authors, implementing organizations, donors) to solicit feedback on new programs, their design, key gaps, and whether there is interest in collaborating with Evidence Action.
- Develop and nurture mutually beneficial relationships with partner organizations (e.g., implementing organizations, government officials, academic researchers).
- Independently lead high-stakes meetings with donors and government officials; present the business case for potential new programs.
- Highly literate in interpreting and analyzing research, especially study design. Experience with reviewing academic literature, performing cost-effectiveness analyses, and synthesizing large quantities of evidence and data for decision making in program design and implementation.
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills in areas such as epidemiological/statistical modeling, econometrics
- Master’s degree in a related field such as statistics, biostatistics, public health, or economics
- Strong task management and organizational skills; proven ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience in effectively communicating and negotiating with, presenting to, and managing a variety of stakeholders in multicultural settings, including researchers, implementing partners, donors, and government officials.
- Advanced verbal, writing, and presentation skills in English;
- Ability to communicate complex research methodologies and findings to a non-technical audience clearly and succinctly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Ability to travel internationally, up to 25%.