Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the role:
The role is responsible for resource (Direct Marketing investments) allocation thought leadership across the Africa Operating Unit including implementing the global resource allocation strategy in the Africa Operating Unit. The role will act as a primary contact and support to the Africa Operating Unit Category Marketing Leads.
What You will Do:
- Management and overall responsibility for Africa Operating Unit ´s Direct Marketing investments (both Marketing Deductions and Direct Marketing Expenses) and oversight responsibility for Bottler DMI investments ensuring consistency in approach, analysis of returns and business performance tracking.
- Responsible to drive focus, understanding and use of marketing and investment ROI analysis tools and metrics across all investments – The Coca-Cola Company and Bottler; embedding a culture of clear financial responsibility in every budget owner.
- Analyze Enterprise Priority combo performance whilst providing resource re-allocations recommendations across the Africa Operating Unit, Franchises, as well as across categories and brands, always based on fact based financial data to support the investment decisions.
- Communicate to management business performance against specific Key Business Indicators with regards to resource allocation. Provide category and brand performance against key business metrics, including analysis of material variances.
- Lead and coordinate the Direct Marketing Investment Zero-based work process across the Africa Operating Unit and support the alignment of Direct Marketing investments with Franchise Operations and Bottling Partners.
- Coordinate with Platform Services to ensure proper investment allocation across category, brand and franchise operations so Africa Operating Unit Management can readily understand status of all spend (actual, committed, remaining).
- Coordinate with Platform Services to drive operating effectiveness within the Africa Operating Unit by improving data, tools and processes
- Coordinate with Platform Services to ensure proper reporting of brand and category P&Ls and to drive operating effectiveness within the Africa Operating Unit by improving data, tools and processes
- 6 years of finance experience in financial planning and commercial finance.
- Bachelor’s degree. CIMA qualification an added advantage
- Strong ability to influence Category marketing leaders, using solid logic and fact-based support.
- Strong communication and influencing skills / Story Telling ability.
- Strong knowledge of investment policies and procedures & General finance know-how
- Ability to work effectively in a networked organization.
- Knowledge of ROI tools and methodologies
- FMCG experience is an added advantage
What We Can Do For You
- Agile & Innovative Software Platforms: Each day we are working to improve efficiency and reporting using top tier platforms which include Alteryx, Power BI, & Tableau.
- Collaborative Culture: We work cross-functionally, across business units to ensure you’ve got the tools, resources and thought-leadership to create the most comprehensive financial business modules, which enables us to make sound business decisions.
- Global Reach: We have the most advanced financial modeling that allows for global financial analysis which leads the industry.