Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
We are seeking a Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Manager, to join our dynamic team in Africa Operating Unit. This specific role will work primarily across our East Africa markets. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills, a solid foundation in the beverages or FMCG sector, and some prior experience (5+ years) in various RGM and/or commercial disciplines including product portfolio strategy (design, implementation, and management), pricing, and strategic project leadership. Future career advancement opportunities include progressing through RGM market leadership roles, transitioning to franchise leadership, or moving into other functional areas of the business such as commercial, strategy, finance, category leadership and more.
What You will Do:
- Develop RGM strategies for assigned set of markets, working closely with franchise leaders and RGM senior managers to assess and co-create relevant solutions to drive portfolio growth
- Analyze relevant market trends and develop insights to inform RGM strategies (e.g., consumer, competitor, industry, and macroeconomic trends)
- Lead RGM strategic projects in relevant markets with the support of the RGM Snr Director. These include growth opportunity reviews, enhancing RGM capability depth across company and bottler associates, and deploying relevant analytical tools
- Coordinate RGM governance routines in the assigned regions within the franchise to ensure delivery of key RGM initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Additional analytical, financial, or commercial qualifications are beneficial.
- 5+ years of experience in the FMCG beverages industry, with a focus on capability building in RGM and commercial planning roles.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate critical insights in a clear and compelling manner.
- Willingness and proactivity to learn fast and grow in understanding of business fundamentals, commercial and RGM principles, and growth drivers across a range of markets.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in cross-functional projects.
- Demonstrable team player qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships across the organization.
- Resilience and adaptability in the face of challenges
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with experience in cross-team coordination