Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Revenue Integrity & Fraud Analystis responsible for analyzing, evaluating, and reviewing Inventory and pricing transactions to ensure that correct passengers travel on the correct flight at the correct fare. This is done by actioning daily inventory violations and distribution cost leakages like No shows, duplicate bookings, and late booking cancellations to reduce costs and ensure reliable Revenue Management data.
The Analyst is also responsible for Fraud Prevention by evaluating and reviewing passenger ticketing and payment processes, systems and robotics in both digital and non-digital platforms toidentify fraud risk, vulnerability and exposures.
- Analyze, evaluate and action all Inventory violations within set guidelines to ensure a clean and reliable booking platforms and systems.
- Analyze, evaluate and action all Pricing and fare abuse violations within set guidelines to ensure that passengers travel within conditions set in their tickets.
- Analyze and raise ADMs as per KQ ADM policy for all abuses leading to revenue and distribution cost leakages.
- Follow up with Sales to ensure all valid ADMs are cashed.
- Investigate and resolve all ADMs and other revenue recovery disputes in an efficient and customer centric way.
- Engage in chargeback dispute process in a timely manner and send any request for information to the acquiring bank and card schemes to prevent revenue leakage within tight deadlines.
- Identify commercial driven chargebacks due lack of sufficient information e.g., fare rules and conditions of carriage not being well clarified.
- Avoid double debits on all chargeback cases e.g., refund and chargeback of the same transaction
- Analyze, evaluate and action all abuses leading to wasteful GDS and CRS cost leakages to ensure productive and quality bookings.
- Follow up with Revenue Management Inventory and Pricing team to implement pricing and inventory measures to reduce distribution costs leakages e.g waitlist controls
- Control access to KQ Reservations through the Global Distribution Systems (GDS) for cases of abusive and fraudulent agents to protect KQ inventory, prevent fraud escalation and improve bookings integrity.
- Assist and support with Investigations on fraud cases to enable gathering reliable and complete evidence to facilitate further actions.
- Proactively flag suspicious GDS and Digital systems booking, ticketing and payment activities to enable further investigations.
- Gather intelligence on emerging industry payment fraud trends, build relationships with other airline fraud units, financial institutions etc. to gain knowledge and recommend proactive anti-fraud strategies that can be internally adopted.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (e.g. Statistics/Economics/Commerce).
- Training in Fares and Ticketing.
- Training in Fares Proration.
- Minimum 2 years airline experience in a commercial environment.
- Investigation skills
- Analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- Analytical Thinking
- Information Seeking
- Self-Control and balance.
- Teamwork & Cooperation.
- Inquisitive mindset
Closing Date : 28th November 2023