Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The Commercial development lead’s role will include the following:
- Create, develop, and execute commercial briefs for a variety of different outlets, including radio, television, and digital
- Originate distinctive and exciting creative concepts that resonate with different brands
- Execute the production process
- Pitch and present to clients
- Interpret and apply research to concepts
- Identify multiplatform business opportunities
- Keep up to date with overall advertising trends
- Plan and budget
To be successful in this role, you must be able to develop commercially viable concepts, understand the intersection of creativity and business, have good presentation skills, good product support skills, and be able to develop original and effective multi-media products.
Academic and professional Experience
- University Graduate
- Minimum three years’ experience in a multi-media environment with a deep understanding of marketing and advertising
- Original, creative intelligence
- TV/Radio Production skills
- Good communicator with great writing and presentation skills
- I.T Literacy
- Confident, able to make quick and hard creative decisions
- Prudent, able to work under pressure and a team player
- Good in execution, pays attention to detail and good in follow up
- Good command of English and Swahili (Written and Spoken).
Method of Application
If you find this a worthy career challenge and you qualify, please send your application, resume and any of your work (advertising concept/ production work) to; firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly cite Job REF No. HR/CD/SCE/4/23.
Closing date will be Friday, 5th May 2023.
You must be logged in to post a comment.