IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Responsible for the school’s disciplinary issues to maintain an environment with limited amount of infractions in the entire school.
- Conducting corridor, bathroom, and classroom checks prior to the start of the school day to ensure a clean, safe, and well-maintained environment for the students
- Coordinating the student line-up process prior, during, and after recess with the help of SLO® prefects in order to maintain order
- Managing the travel time between classes in order to ensure that no time is wasted as students relocate from one classroom to another
- Mentoring and discussing with students the role of discipline at school in creating a safe learning environment
- Maintaining a quiet environment while students enter the classroom after their breaks
- Ensuring students are in class before the start of the day in a timely manner
- Motivating students to work hard during class in order to achieve maximized learning during school hours
- Entering information into the SABIS® School Management System (SSMS) including teacher and student attendance report, student infractions, etc.
- Contacting, updating, and following up with parents if and when a student is absent
- Observing classes to ensure a calm learning environment is maintained
- Ensuring a safe atmosphere within the school by making sure that neither bullying nor fighting is taking place.
- Informing students of the disciplinary actions that will be taken, including classroom detention, after-school detention, etc.
- Accompanying students to the bus area after school hours and making sure that all students get on their allocated bus
- Preparing daily reports related to teacher observation, student infractions, and teachers’ complaints, etc.
- Attending weekly meetings with team to discuss any concerns or issues, they have regarding student behavior
- Performing other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the school management
- Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
- English Proficient / Native English Speaker (depending on subject)
- MS Office needed components
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.