Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Carry out Scheduled Plant Maintenance works on mechanical equipment in order to minimize plant breakdowns.
- Carry out equipment installation, refurbishment and modifications of mechanical plant to specification and on time.
- Prompt execution of corrective maintenance tasks/handling of equipment breakdowns
- Preventive Maintenance Checks and reporting of abnormalities.
- Safe handling and of Tools and equipment provided.
- Maintain tidiness and general good housekeeping in plant & equipment.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements :
- Craft Certificate in mechanical engineering/ Artisan/ Final proficiency certificate in Fitting.
- At least 2 years relevant experience especially in fitting and fabricating steel structures
- Good knowledge in Bearing servicing and maintenance
- Excellent Mechanical and fabricating skills.
- A team player and with good communications skills.
- Ability to work long and odd hours on shifts and under pressure.
- Ability to read drawings and specifications to plan fitting operations.
- Knowledge of metallurgy, geometry and welding techniques.
- Basic machine trouble shooting skills.
- Autonomous maintenance culture.