Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Main purpose of the position:
- To drive growth of sales for SAFBUILD and ULTRASPAN segments through Franchisee and meet set out targets for the Kenyan operation profitably
- Accelerate penetration of the standard buildings solutions using light gauge steel structures & Ultra span through franchisee strategy
- Ensure all projects are profitable and customer payments and project milestones are achieved on time in full
- Initiate concept developments with marketing to expand scope of SAFBUILD in the built environment and position the same as a SMART and Green solution
2. Key responsibilities:
- To drive growth of Cold formed steel structures for standard buildings & Ultra span trussing though franchisee initiatives
- To achieve the annual targets both in terms of volume and value by initiating and pushing franchisee programs and activities
- Formulate sales strategies for assigned country. Collaborate with marketing function and identify potential/new franchisees.
- Formulate policy and guideline in handling business contracts, securing required contact and background information on franchisees.
- Prepare sales forecasts, objectives and development of robust project pipelines
- To develop a robust pipeline of projects for standard buildings and Ultra span trussing through engagements with franchisees
- Build relationship with Franchisees, manage them end to end.
- Coordination with internal departments for design and estimation based on Franchisee requirement.
- Manage the full life cycle of project delivery in conjunction with technical manager
- Ensure efficient Franchisee relations management and customer service.
- Ensure Franchisee accounts are within credit limits, cash collection and debtor`s management.
- Monitor competition closely and provide regular reporting with respect to competitor strategy, products and prices.
- Ensure efficient utilization of workforce, equipment, material and maintain staffing level as per the company standard.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned
- Qualifications required:
- Minimum academic qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Architect or Construction
- Qualifications as an added advantage: Sales and Marketing or Business Development/Management Course
- Professional registration: Affiliation to professional bodies in Engineering or Marketing
- Experience required:
- General work experience (years): 8-10 years in Sales and Marketing Development
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): 5 years in Franchisee/Business Development
- Industry: Building/Construction Materials or equipment
- Commercial Skills to handle, manage and drive franchisee development
- Ability to build on franchise network and relationship to sustain the same