Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Reporting to the Team Manager – SLM (Service Level Management), the position holder will be responsible for monitoring of SLA / OLA performance and compliance within Technology and external stakeholders in line with Organizations requirement. He/she will also ensure accurate Governance and documentation of processes to attain Service Operations Center deliverables by improving customer experience, service availability and avoiding revenue losses by implementing contractual agreements.
- Formulates and agrees with an appropriate Service Level Management / Service Level Agreements / Operational Level Agreement structure across Technical and Supplier domains
- Organizes and maintains the regular Service Level review processes with Technology stakeholders and Service Providers
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports using data lake through available automation tools (RPA / Power BI / Remedy)
- Interfaces with Safaricom Risk Management Team on site access management to ensure site security is adhered to
- Provide accurate and timely SLM Reports for reviews in line with business requirements
- Negotiates and agrees with both the Customer and Service Provider any Service Level Requirements for any proposed new / developing services
- Development and analysis of relevant management reports on various key aspects of the section’s responsibilities
- Regular updates on outages and track Partner Performance
- Documentation of processes to drive the Network Operations functions
- Cost Management
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Telecommunications / Computer Science or Information Technology
- CCNA certification/CCNP certification
- Data Analytics
- Good knowledge of ITIL 4 Framework
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Telecommunications
You must be logged in to post a comment.