Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Reporting to the Infrastructure Planning & Capacity Management Team Lead the position holder will be responsible for the planning, design, implementation of business support IT infrastructure including data centers, operating systems, servers, storage, SAN, backups, public Cloud (AWS, Azure, OCI, GCP), collocation and collaboration systems. He/she will develop and provide corresponding project documentation for handover to support team. Moreover He/ She will be responsible in monitoring capacities for all the infrastructure, provide monthly reports and recommendation on how to optimize storage, cloud, and Compute resources.
- Formulates and agrees with an appropriate Service Level Management / Service Level Agreements / Operational Level Agreement structure across Technical and Supplier domains
- Organizes and maintains the regular Service Level review processes with Technology stakeholders and Service Providers
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports using data lake through available automation tools (RPA / Power BI / Remedy)
- Interfaces with Safaricom Risk Management Team on site access management to ensure site security is adhered to
- Provide accurate and timely SLM Reports for reviews in line with business requirements
- Negotiates and agrees with both the Customer and Service Provider any Service Level Requirements for any proposed new / developing services
- Development and analysis of relevant management reports on various key aspects of the section’s responsibilities
- Regular updates on outages and track Partner Performance
- Documentation of processes to drive the Network Operations functions
- Cost Management
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Telecommunications / Computer Science or Information Technology
- CCNA certification/CCNP certification
- Data Analytics
- Good knowledge of ITIL 4 Framework
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Telecommunications
You must be logged in to post a comment.