Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Reporting to the Manager- Cybersecurity Prevent & Defence , the Cyber Security Prevent & Defence Specialist will be responsible for:
- Being a SPOC in Cyber Security for one African Market and backup SPOC for another, assisting with remediation of vulnerabilities, patching and systems hardening;
- Maintenance and support of various cybersecurity systems including (but not limited to) Firewalls, WAF, Antivirus, Logging Solutions, Network and Host IDS/IPS
- Act as an operational team lead in the configuration, management and upgrade of a wide variety of other security products/appliances
- Troubleshoot and remediate Level 1/2/3 issues impacting Cybersecurity operations
- Facilitate implementation, management and optimization of Cyber Security policies, standards and procedures;
- Provide support for cyber incident detection and response;
- Drive standards of excellence to achieve the Cyber Security strategy
- Implement actions to close MPA risks, Audit & Reviews (Internal and External)
- Improvement of the Cyber security posture of the company through several initiatives, including but not limited to Cyber Security Baselines.
Skills and competencies you require for the role
- Good communication skills and team player;
- Experience in the use of security tools;
- Project management skills, and proven task execution (getting things done)
- Superior Report writing skills;
- Analytical Thinking.
Apply if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years Network Security experience with Intrusion Prevention Systems, Web Application
- Firewalls, VPN administration, Content Filters, Security Scanning tools
- Minimum of 1-year focused Security experience in Incident Management, Intrusion Analysis, Network troubleshooting or Reverse Engineering.
- Experience in design, delivery and support of Information Security solutions to customers will be and added advantage
What you can expect from us
- We believe in a fair and robust interview process
- We have a robust flexible total reward scheme
- Dedicated support and mentoring/coaching
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life integration. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career and achieve your full potential.
You must be logged in to post a comment.