Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What you will be doing
- Developing and correlating insights on current and emerging mobile money fraud trends and derive critical information to aid in decision making and performance benchmarks for fraud controls
- Leading in the development and optimization of mobile money fraud rules and models in response to current and emerging fraud trends
- Developing and maintaining/supporting systems for fraud detection and customer management
- Analyzing and monitoring unusual data patterns that may indicate fraud/ unethical conduct
- Providing support to other risk teams through data analysis
- Integrating and optimizing automations with business systems and required data feeds aimed at improving detection ability and control environment
- Setting up tracking mechanisms to monitor fraud KPIs and conduct deep dives geared towards success of the fraud initiatives within strict timelines
- Sharing best practice between Fraud Management teams within M-Pesa markets
- Collaborating with the various squads towards implementing short to medium term fraud controls
- Actively participating in fraud reviews and other fraud monitoring initiatives
- Conducting fraud risk assessments on M-Pesa products, services and systems and
- Collaborating with the Compliance Solutions team to ensure timely and effective delivery of fraud management and other compliance solutions.
You will succeed in this role if you
- Pro-actively adapt your own style and approach to build rapport, and work with others more effectively
- Focus on achieving maximum performance and driving continuous improvement
- Find creative ways to exploit opportunities and solve problems
- Use data and research to make decisions that are competitively and financially robust
- Respond flexibly to changing situations / user requirement specifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related Program
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification
- Certified Ethical Hacker (SANs), AML certificate, IBM i2 Certificate or Grapa Fraud Detection Certificate will be an added advantage
- Over 5 years of technical background in systems architecture/ systems development
- Experience in either of the following technologies: C#, Java, PHP, Python, C, C++, Objective C, Flutter, Oracle, MySql, Sql Server, Android and iOs Development, Virtualization Using Docker, Linux and Windows Administration, ETL, ACL, Ms Office, Idea, And I2 Analyst Notebook, Soap/Restful Web Services, USSD, SMPP, Cloud Computing using AWS/Azure, Agile Methodology, Machine learning, Bot development, Penetration Testing, QA, Project Management, Micro services, SANs security compliance, Technical documentation
- Knowledge of Fraud will be an added advantage
What you can expect from us
- We believe in a fair and robust interview process
- We have a robust flexible total reward scheme
- Dedicated support and mentoring/coaching
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life integration. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career and achieve your full potential.
You must be logged in to post a comment.