Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Reporting to the Director – Digifarm the Product Manager will be responsible for identifying potential products and services, conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, partnerships, pricing, and go to market planning for Digifarm’s financial products and services.
Insights, Research and Analysis
- Determine Digifarm’s customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Articulate market requirements, consumer trends and opportunities for Digifarm’s financial products and services
- Identify opportunities for Digifarm’s financial products and services innovation and enhancements
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products within payments and financial services industry.
Product Planning and Management
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future Digifarm financial products and services by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Bring new Digifarm financial products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Define the long term strategy of Digifarm’s financial products and create product road map.
- Prepare Digifarm’s financial products and services documents including Market Requirement documents and product use cases to drive product activity.
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies.
- Provide technical & thought leadership throughout various stages of solution lifecycle – planning, design, specification, implementation and launch.
- Create user cases and detailed product roadmap documents to articulate desired features and functionalities to Developers and Designers.
- Build relationships with, onboard and manage partnerships required for the execution of the products.
Customer and End-User Support
- Manage Digifarm’s financial products-related support, feedback and inquiries from users.
- Co-ordinate market research to track customer and end-user feedback.
- Use market feedback to inform Digifarm’s financial product refinements and ongoing development.
- Build awareness and understanding of the products across the company.
Post Launch governance
- Track and analyze metrics compared to industry benchmarks, publish reports on product performance, trends and risks/opportunities for both short and long term.
- Support teams that track and manage business case metrics and financial planning models ensuring that product delivery stays on track and on budget.
- Monitor impact of product features on key metrics.
Key performance indicators
- Successful development and roll out of Digifarm’s financial products in a timely and efficient manner.
- Partnership development, onboarding and management for Digifarm’s financial products.
- Roadmap planning, prioritization and commercial delivery of all Digifarm financial products.
- Growth and retention of Digifarm’s Customers.
- Defined Score cards, controls and fully documented processer for each of Digifarm’s financial products.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Understanding of Payment and Credit Services processes and interdependencies. Relevant experience working in digital financial products, retail banking, payments, e/m-commerce, online and mobile platforms.
- Related experience in digital financial products conceptualization, solution design/architecture and development, preferably in financial services or the bankcard industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the financial services business coupled with the ability to translate customers’ needs into scalable product designs.
- Proven track record in working collaboratively across functional areas to drive results – can interact effectively with representatives from technology, finance, sales, marketing etc.
- Ability to identify and drive forward new opportunity into a business or product.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices and competitive landscape.
- Expertise in applying product development concepts and practices across the product development life cycle.
- Team player, Structured thinker, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to create compelling presentations.
- Thorough understanding of financial modeling and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Computer science, Engineering or related field.
- 6-8 years post-graduation work experience of which 3 years must be in product management, sales, product development or business development within the financial services industry (preference for digital financial services, fintech or agri-fintech).