We are pleased to announce the following vacancy Regional Business Lead in Channels Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Chief Channels Officer, the role holder will develop and execute regional strategy and execute plans derived from Safaricom or the Business Unit strategies and plans. The position is responsible for execution of strategy and plans within the assigned region. The role holder ensures achievement of commercial sales and growth objectives within the region supporting Consumer, Fintech, Fixed and Digital in order to ensure attainment of Regional goals.
Impact on the Business
- Develops a local strategy and business plan in the assigned Region.
- Creates key partnerships and ensures delivery of Joint Business Plans that drive achievement of the Region Mission .
- Forge and leverage on partnerships at Regional level to expand the Distribution infrastructure.
- Develop a strong competitor footprint in the area of operation.
- Manages a diverse portfolio within region, directly or indirectly, across marketing, sales, emerging markets, technology, safety, human resources etc.
- Responsible for achieving and growing subscriber gross additions, churn and net adds as per targets.
- Embed Regional Route to Customer management in respective Region.
- Implement activities relating to front line marketing to ensure consistent growth of market share.
Network & Customer Experience
- Responsible for accelerated rollout plan for the Region.
- Ensure network expansion and effective distribution in the Region.
Customers Suppliers and Third Parties
- Act as a key representative / liaison of Safaricom within the Region with key stakeholders such as private and public sector officials, staff, non-governmental organizations, customers, etc.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional team Territory Leads, Route to Customer Execution, Regional Marketing, Financial Services, HR and Technology) to deliver Region business goals.
- Embed coaching as a way of execution to deliver set performance targets.
- At least 7 years senior management experience in sales in a fast-paced organization.
- Strong general management & including capability development and managing change.
- Should have experience in a range of group functions, marketing, franchising, financial management.
- A proven track record in meeting revenue targets, preferably in a variety of situations so as to be able to draw upon a breadth of experience when making decisions and analyzing plans.
- Leadership ability with strong general management skills, including strong intellectual, strategic, and analytical ability and the ability to work cross-functionally with a collaborative style.
- People management, with the demonstrated ability to motivate and grow high performing teams. Mentor, coach and train the management team and build the required competencies for success.
- Strong experience in building business relationships and negotiation.
How to Apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to create/ update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
You must be logged in to post a comment.