IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for TMO Lead within Business Execution- CEO Office. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Lead, Strategic Business Execution, the transformation lead will play a critical role in shaping the future of the organization by strengthening the culture and building agile processes. The backbone of the new operating model is formation of fully empowered tribes, squads, and product owners boosted by subject matter expertise of chapter leads to increase customer centricity. The transformation lead will champion project management disciplines and provide the processes, structures, tools and governance structure for transformation projects and programs across the transformation portfolio. The role ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative.
Drive the Agile transformation program, including transition management, Agile culture and mindset, Agile ceremonies and processes, continuous improvement, deepening maturity, tools and measures, reporting and stakeholder engagement, and building Agile capabilities company-wide.
Engage with Exco and SLT by communicating status, progress, and issues to Senior Leaders, and working with the stakeholders to identify solutions and execute them.
Head the collaborative TMO team made up of Workstream Leads, ensuring that the team drives the Agile program together, and that each Workstream Lead executes on initiatives falling within the Workstream.
Be accountable for the successful implementation of the Agile transformation at Safaricom
- Act as a Visionary, Architect, Catalyst and Coach to advance our organizational agile transformation to deliver better outcomes.
- Design transformation roadmap & milestones and track progress on transformation journey
- Support the leadership team/organization to shifts into creative and empowering mindsets.
- Build trust-based relationships with leaders and their enabling teams to deepen their understanding of the required mindset and behavioral shifts required to build the desired culture and to accelerate change
- QBR process continuous improvement
- Tracking, reporting of progress, including Agile maturity
- Continuous improvement of processes and ways of working, and continuous unblocking of issues identified
- Appropriate and timely review of structure and design, ensuring that organization doesn’t develop entrenched structural inefficiencies
- Work with the Agile Studio Team to ensure smooth working of Squads/Teams within Tribes/COEs
- Ensure rollout and adoption of appropriate Agile-oriented resource management systems and processes
- Adoption of Agile Culture – the Spirit of Safaricom – across the whole organization
- Work with Exco to deepen capabilities of Exco as an Agile team leading an Agile organization
- Ensure appropriate alignment between agile ceremonies/activities, the mission framework and organizational outcomes by entrenching agile as a way of working that delivers the mission
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Enterprise agility
- Project management
- Change management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound analytical skills and business judgement
- Proven problem-solving skills
Application Closes on 28th November 2022.