Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Safety & Security Manager will be in charge of supervising, coordinating and inspecting the safety and security processes in the Academy as well as develop risk-based strategies, policies, standards, and procedures, in line with Academy’s safety and security policy.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a safety and security management system, in line with the AKA-Mombasa system offering direction on safety and security strategy, policy, standards, and procedures.
- Coordinate with supporting emergency services during a critical incident.
- Report all safety and security incidents in a timely manner and participate in any After Action Reviews.
- Coordinate and support all high-profile visits, movements, events, and functions.
- Gather and analyze the safety and security information relevant to AKA – Mombasa and utilize that information to the benefit of the organization.
- Deliver or coordinate safety and security training and drills for AKA – Mombasa personnel.
- Conduct safety and security training for security guards and drivers on a regular basis.
- Ensure the statutory standards in fire and first aid preparedness are met and that provision for fire and first aid training is made where applicable.
- Produce reports, attend meetings, and undertake any other duties, in line with the position, as required by the Head of Academy.
- Bachelor’s degree in security studies or security risk management.
- At least 5 years of experience in safety and security management at a similar level.
- Experience in school risk management.
- Experience working in schools or with young people and children.
Deadline closes : 20th December 2023