Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Our client a Liquor Store located at Parklands Nairobi is seeking to hire two customer-focused, energetic Liquor Shop Sales Attendants and a Supervisor of high level of integrity and motivation.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service, assisting customers with their purchases, and maintaining the store’s appearance and handle the shop store operations to ensure the store’s daily operations run smoothly and efficiently between 10am and 10pm.
- Assist customers with their purchases in a friendly and professional manner to their satisfaction.
- Identify customer needs by promoting and up selling the shop range of products to increase sales.
- Communicate effectively with customers to their satisfaction and answer inquiries about products, pricing, and promotions.
- Operate cash registers and handle customer transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Take stock, maintain inventory levels, ensure that the store is clean, organized and fully stocked at all times.
- Receive, record restock inventory and manage product displays.
- Prepare regular sales reports based on activities and provide a record of expenses incurred
- Follow all safety and security procedures and regulations.
- Represent the company’s image in a proper and professional manner and gather market intelligence.
Desired Personal Traits
- Mature (28-35 years) and responsible person who is of high integrity, honest and having strong moral principles and must have valid medical and good conduct certificates.
- At least a diploma or equivalent with excellent basic computer skills.
- At least 1 year of experience in a retail or customer service role in the alcohol and beverage industry.
- Basic math skills and proficiency in handling cash and operating cash registers.
- Excellent customer service skills and a friendly, approachable demeanor.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, nightshifts and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with point-of-sale systems is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of liquor products and industry trends is a definite advantage.
A salary guide of Kshs 20,00.00 for attendant and 25,000.00 for supervisor will be offered to the best candidate deepening on qualifications and experience
How to Apply
If you think you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience send your CV online only stating the job title on the email subject (Sales Shop Attendant – Liquor Shop or Supervisor) to us as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org