Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Support the sales function by developing the sales force effectiveness framework and productivity by providing the function with right tools at the right time to help achieve the sales objectives and improve overall profitability and growth for the business.
Manage operational activities within the Sales Force Effectiveness Department
- Coach Business Intelligence Analysts on areas that they need development like reviewing and analyzing data, and effectively articulating insights etc.
- Implement action plans in close collaboration with First Line Sales Managers to address underperforming representatives and ensure they return to the required standards
- Support businesses in defining guidelines for portfolio placement and product detailing.
- Support the Sales and Marketing teams in driving the Customer Profiler, ensuring that it is continuously updated, and stored for everyone to access.
- Support on shaping, and implementing guidelines for each BU and teams within the BU.
- Conduct analyses to ensure that effective detailing and customer management is being adhered to, and delivering SFE insights where improvements can be made
- Support ComEx head in defining and managing appropriate performance matrix (lead and lag)
- Ensure readiness of Business Intelligence tools
- Set governance measures for the field force.
- Administer budget and sales forecasts to track and achieve the number for the financial year.
- Generate sales reports on a regular basis for the management to monitor the forecasts and status on sales vs actuals.
- Monitor accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization to ensure most up to date data access.
- Implement enabling technologies including CRM/sales force automation platforms for field sales teams to enable effective sales execution and data capturing.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement by working closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to rectify and mitigate the risks associated with the same.
- Responsible for the development of the right tools and system capabilities to maintain the sales communication channels though sales reports, meetings, newsletters bulletins etc.
- Work with the SSA Training manager to improve selling tools available in house to revolutionise the way information is available and identification of what can be done to make it better.
- Compile issues faced by the team in using the tools to update it with necessary changes to add value and efficiency.
- Work with the SSA Training manager to ensure the sales staff undergoes the sales and effectiveness trainings to help them perform their roles better.
- Work with Head of Commercial Excellence, Finance, and Human Resources team in aiding with sales incentive compensation administration to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Implement the program to communicate the objectives of the program effectively.
- Implement an appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for the sales force to track the sales performance
- Work with the SSA Training manager to implement action plans in close collaboration with First Line Sales Managers to address underperforming representatives and ensure they return to the required standards
- BA Honors degree in Business Management
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role preferably within Pharma industry
- Soft Skills: Collaborative, analytical skills, technically sound, interpersonal skills