Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
We are looking to hire an experienced sales and marketing manager to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies , implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relationships and creating sales reports. You will also manage the sales staff and perform managerial duties to meet the company’s operational goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Proven work experience as a sales and marketing lead
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Experience working with entrepreneurs is an added advantage.
- A passion for sales
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV (including your email address and telephone contacts) to firstname.lastname@example.org