Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Sales Operations manager is responsible for the development and implementation of annual sales to specialized sales channels, while ensuring that business objectives are executed properly and right on schedule
- Responsible for the budgeted unit sales and gross margins are achieved or exceeded business performance & sales results amongst specific vertical segments including but not limited to NGO’s, Financial Institutions, Corporates, etc.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty
- Liaise with Zonal Sales & Collection Managers, Zonal Trainers and Area Administrators in the fulfillment of structured sales deals within their designated territories.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies
- Ensuring all receivables within their portfolio of clients is paid and up to date
- Develop and manage of the tactical marketing activities for their channel, including managing the strategic pricing and product management functions for the company in liaison with the other relevant departments.
- Track measure and analyze metrics using KPIs
- Actively recruiting new clientele to build on the identified sales margins.
At EEA, we have high expectations for our managers. Each manager plays a key role in creating an exceptional experience not only for our customers but for every person on our team. Our managers help A2E realize our ambitious goals while developing their own leadership skills and facilitating growth for their direct reports.
We believe that great managers:
- Deliver ambitious results: As a high-performing and accountable leader, you create an enabling environment for effective action and bold decisions which contribute to successful delivery of results.
- Act with integrity: As an ethical leader you are honest, respectful, objective, and transparent. You create and build upon a foundation of trust and openness.
- Inspire and mentor the team: As an inspirational leader you walk the talk. You empower and coach your team with trust and humility.
- Are accessible: as an accessible leader, you develop and maintain deep connections with stakeholders through approachability and active listening.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion: as an inclusive leader, you ensure diversity and foster a sense of belonging.
- Sales Target
- Receivables Performance
- Marketing Intelligence
- Business Development Strategic Plan
- Accountable for adherence of company’s policies and procedures
- Accountable for adherence to the company’s budget
- Accountable to check before approving all financial request
Knowledge and skills
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position within B2B2C
- Managerial skills
- Business Negotiation skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Knowledge of the Renewable Energy Industry
- A university Degree from a recognized institution
- Kiswahili is a plus
- Experience in technology required for the role