About the Company
Regen Organics is leading a regenerative agriculture and circular economy company headquartered in the US and with operations in Nairobi, Kenya. Operational since 2011, Regen manufactures regenerative agricultural inputs from residual organic waste streams. We collect and treat over 50,000T of residual organics per year, and successfully sell its agricultural end products to over 5000 farmers, who are seeing improved yields and increased incomes. These inputs include insect protein, organic fertilizer, and biomass ecofuels. We also offset over 50,000T of carbon emission per year. We have built a team of over 400 people from diverse backgrounds who solve diverse problems, but all who embody the drive, creativity, teamwork, and passion that make us achieve our goals. We have been recognized by Fast Company as one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World Doing Social Good, an Earthshot Prize finalist, and the Food Planet Prize Winner. We are a proud partner of The Sanergy Collaborative. Check out our work here!
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional individual with strong drive and initiative-taking, who’s able to relate to managers at all levels in the organization and coach them in the way they lead their projects and project teams. The Project Management Change Agent should have a strong project management background and be able to implement project management tools and processes. Furthermore, we want her/him to be able to identify opportunities to improve project team collaboration and performance and identify gaps in the existing business processes that could hinder project success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement & adapt basic project management tools within functional and project teams, with the necessary alignment and buy-in of the department heads and end users
- Developing and implementing processes to improve project delivery
- Coaching project managers in team leadership (e.g. running meetings, tracking progress, managing conflict)
- Working with project managers to deliver projects
- Codifying approaches developed to be available for deployment
- Working within a team of change agents across the organization
- Running training sessions on specific topics
- Project management skills and experience as a project manager
- Experience developing/improving business processes
- Coaching and people management skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools
- Experience in FMCG would be a plus.
Regen Organics/FreshLife is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS REGEN ORGANICS AND FRESH LIFE DO NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). REGEN ORGANICS AND FRESH LIFE DO NOT ASK FOR INFORMATION PERTAINING TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AND ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.