Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Provide support to the Head of Risk and Compliance in the management of all aspects of Regulatory Compliance and Governance Programs including Core Compliance, Regulatory Compliance, Investment & Trading Compliance and Sales & Marketing Compliance.
- Monitor risk and compliance issues and developments under applicable rules, laws, and regulations
- to achieve compliance and to prevent and detect violations.
- Assist the Head of Risk & Compliance to coordinate the internal risk and compliance reviews and monitoring activities, including SLA monitoring and periodic reviews of departments.
- Support and deliver compliance training programs to ensure compliance with multiple regulatory bodies’ laws, regulations, reporting guidelines and policies.
- Develop compliance dashboards and reports for senior management.
- Proactively collaborate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance issues are addressed, investigated, and resolved.
- Ensure regulatory filings are adequately completed and submitted within required deadlines.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Law or other relevant business study from a recognized university and a CFA, CFE, FRM, CISI or an equivalent certification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the financial services industry in a compliance function or equivalent experience.
- Deep knowledge of the investment and capital market industry, preferably gained with an institutional investor, pension fund, financial institution, or capital market regulatory body.
- Understanding of trading methodologies and strategies, as well as professional practice monitoring institutional and retail trading activities.
- Practical experience in risk management.
- Time management skills to meet a complex set of business demands and reporting requirements.
- Team player consistently demonstrating a high level of professionalism, and integrity with an exemplary personal and business ethical code.
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and fearless and tactful in handling crucial conversations.
Skills or Qualifications that Provide Added Advantage
- Experience in Compliance and/or Risk Management at a Fund Management Firm
- An appreciation of fiduciary duty, internal controls and potential conflicts of interests.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply through this link https://forms.office.com/r/P8URPZLne9 and forward their CV in PDF format via email clearly quoting the job title in the subject area to firstname.lastname@example.org.