Save the Children
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The purpose of the Engagement & Information Manager role is to:
- Support implementation of the wider portfolio’s engagement and information strategy with a particular focus on Flex OM. The Engagement & Information Manager will design and deliver activities, engagements and key materials that aim to move a wide range of stakeholders along the change curve and facilitate project delivery.
- Support production of a suite of products to meet strategic reporting requirements and ensure project business cases and benefits are understood and effectively included in the associated stakeholder engagement activities.
- Design, deliver and monitor a range of employee engagement activities that support the Transformation Delivery and Global Project Teams’ wellbeing, emotional commitment to Save the Children, sense of purpose, enthusiasm and connection.
The role holder’s key stakeholders include the Chief Transformation Officer and Transformation Delivery, Global projects and IT teams as well as SCI/SCA Board, CEOs and SLT of SCI and Members, Regional and Country Directors and all SCI Staff.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high impact engagement, information or communication strategies, ideally in a complex global organisation.
- Experience of working in a project and change environment and knowledge of project and change management methodologies and approaches
- Excellent writer and editor, skilled at distilling large amounts of information and crafting messages for diverse audiences
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A strategic thinker with the ability to consider wider organisational needs
- Organized, with a focus on timelines and deliverables and the ability to drive things to conclusion
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, including an ability to deal with people at all levels with credibility, tact, and diplomacy
- Proven experience working with and providing advice to chief executives and other senior leaders
- Highly resilient, comfortable with change and able to manage ambiguity
- Organisational savviness and business acumen
- A commitment to Save the Children’s mission and values
- Experience developing and implementing engagement plans for largescale organisational design projects
- Experience working in both the International Development and Corporate Sectors
- Experience of complex global/federated organisations
You must be logged in to post a comment.