Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Save the Children International Kenya, has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Finance Assistant – Partnerships, Regional Programs. You will be part of the ESARO/Kenya AP Shared Services Team specifically working for the AP team, and you will support the effective management of supplier payments and financial accounting roles. This position will work closely with AP Finance Officer and the larger Kenya Finance Team.
Contract Duration: 7 Months
No of Vacancies: 2
Nationality: Kenya National only
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting Finance or a related field
- Two-years work experience working in a finance office in an NGO or commercial sector
- Proven ability to prioritise in order to meet deadlines.
- Financial accounting and AP experience
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all departments
- Ability to conduct coaching and training
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and accounting systems
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
Save the children international employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://kenya.savethechildren.net/careers
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best-qualified talent.
Deadline 3 Oct 2022 – 02:59 EAT
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Disclaimer: Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process, nor request for medical examination or records and does not act through recruitment agents whatsoever.