Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Senior Project Manager – Global Shared Services for CRM in Centre –London, UK or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office worldwide
The Senior Project Manager for the Shared Services for CRM Project sits within the Project and Change Management Team that is part of the Transformation Delivery Department within Save the Children International. This team is responsible for managing the change management activities and deployment of projects into 60 Country and Regional offices and 29 Member organisations. We support different types of Transformation Projects and Programmes relating to Business Process, Organisation and System changes.
In Save the Children, we currently have a diverse landscape of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms in use. With this project, we are looking to implement a Core CRM solution via Salesforce with a set of Global Shared Services for the benefit of our global movement. We will place an immediate focus on clusters of member countries that are using Salesforce CRM platforms, alongside member countries who are in the process of implementation projects, but acting independently. Through delivery of this project, we aim to streamline and offer a standardised core CRM solution, accessible across our movement. We will look to offer a variety of Shared Services for CRM to help members maximise their ability to interact with their donors and to enhance our global fundraising capabilities while promoting collaboration and harmonisation between parallel implementation projects. It is a complex project, with a high level of visibility and will require senior level engagement with stakeholders from across the movement.
Having recently completed a feasibility assessment to understand the impact and options to move forwards we will move forward to selecting an implementing partner to progress design, development and implementation of a proof of concept solution via Salesforce and Shared Service operating model within 2023. It will be critical to ensure a robust plan is established both in terms of delivering the proof of concept and to indicate expected timelines for the later phases of the project. This role will be responsible for the planning, preparation and deployment of Shared Services for CRM and its associated business processes into the Save the Children Association. You will work collaboratively with an implementing partner and play a key role in establishing an Agile approach to project delivery within a traditionally Waterfall environment with established methodology and processes. This is a key initiative for SCA and will be key to drive greater efficiencies.
The role holder will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the required project and portfolio management reporting including risk and issues logs, dependencies, status updates etc. In addition, they will manage the Project Management deliverables as part of the defined Save the Children Project Lifecycle examples including the Project and Assurance Plan. The role will also be required to work closely with the Business Analyst, Member Project Teams, Change teams and External Vendors. The senior project manager will work with the Comms and Change Manager to manage the relationship with the Member offices and work with an international team of IT staff and subject matter experts to drive the deployment forward.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Previous experience of delivering projects focused on the transformation journey of a Customer Relationship Platform for a global organisation
- Extensive track record of successfully managing projects and programmes with multi-location roll outs and accountability for both technology configuration and deployment, integration, business process, change and infrastructure activities
- Experience in establishing and embedding Agile methodology to deliver successful projects
- Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of programme and projects practices and standards (SCRUM, and others like Prince2, etc.)
- Proficient demonstrable skills in managing and reporting on a project in compliance with a project delivery methodology in conjunction with a PMO function
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time / on budget, using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance
- Strong understanding of scope and change management
- Comprehensive management and influencing skills with experience of working with senior level executives
- Ability to resolve issues swiftly and decisively whilst safeguarding standards and procedures
- Strong team leadership with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line
- Strong business requirements collection, and process/workflow analysis skills including understanding of traceability
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organisation
- Able to demonstrate instances of initiatives that have delivered organisational benefits
- Cultural awareness required for international delivery
- Experience in managing offshore project team members
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Ability to effectively prioritise work and agree and communicate priorities within the team
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and able to take the initiative and ownership to deliver value to the business
- Project delivery experience relating to Salesforce CRM
- Non-profit sector knowledge/experience
- Proven experience of using and leading change management activities including change impact assessment, stakeholder management, managing resistance, building change capacity, designing and defining roles and responsibilities.
We can offer circa £60,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work –Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: 23 Mar 2023 – 23:59 UTC
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
You must be logged in to post a comment.