Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The overall purpose of this role is to achieve business growth for the Bank by recruiting new clients, selling bank’s products within personal banking and cross-sell other products, channels and services of the Bank. To enhance relationships with existing customers with an aim to deepen and increase share of wallet.
- Develop and manage pipelines from new and existing customers, referrals, cold calls and capitalize on this database to grow the book
- Prepare a sales plan in relation to the branch and department strategy and manage implementation of the same
- Increase wallet size for existing portfolio through cross-sell, up-sell and retention
Acquisition: Business Development
- Required to open set target accounts and ensure these accounts are active and of value balances.
- Meet individual loan targets for the retail book through workplace banking and other retail loan products
- Underwrite personal and retail loans through Credit Quest
- Ensure that individual portfolio asset quality is within the set branch target.
- Sell the full array of products, channels and services relevant to the retail clients and in line with key focus for the branch.
- Respond to customer enquiries, concerns and create positive solutions [consistency on impressive customer experience]
- Recognize, refer and cross-sell opportunities to the relevant business units
- Prepare and submit on time the daily/weekly sales reports
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets for loans, deposits, CASA, Channels and income
- Actively participate in business activations & sales campaigns that support the growth of retail business at the branch
- Keep abreast with the bank’s products’ features, benefits and all regulatory requirements.
- Initiate, record and update all customer interactions through a variety of methods, including call reports and customer relationship management system
- Attend approved seminars and community events.
- Maintain the sales environment, actively participate in regular sales and office staff meetings.
- Provide a customer experience that is consistent across all customer touch points.
- Maintain a professional appearance that is supportive of business
- Forward feedback from customers to the Branch Manager and recommend changes based on the feedback.
- Ensure 100% compliance to KYC, AML policies and account opening procedures in line with the bank’s policies and procedures and the Prudential Guidelines.
- Keep up to date customer records as provided by the Prudential Guidelines.
- Adhere to set bank TAT/ SLA on all processes including but not limited to Account opening, Loan processing, customer complaints handling.
- Keep up to date on the controls in place to protect the bank against criminal, fraudulent activities and unnecessary risk and exposure.
- Work efficiently as a team in the branch and offer good customer service to internal customers [staff in support units]
- Sign off BSC and individual performance targets for the year. Timely self- appraisal in line with the banks appraisal cycle
- Attend set trainings, sharing and application of knowledge learnt.
- Adhere to leave schedules to achieve Work life balance.
Customers of this Position
- Elite Clientele
- Personal/Workplace Banking Clientele
- Walk ins
Knowledge; Skills and Experience required for this Role
- Basic banking processes
- Business process
- Analyze credit and financial information.
- 1 year banking experience in related field
- Graduate from an accredited University preferably in Business related course.
Competencies required for this Role
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Planning and Organizing
You must be logged in to post a comment.