Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The role holder will be responsible for delivering seamless world class customer experience across all customer touch points with utmost level of consistency & professionalism.
- Available and able to respond in a prompt, timely, friendly, supportive and helpful manner to all customers who walk into the branch and project a professional, warm and friendly image.
- Use sound judgment and take decisions that will meet customer expectations while striving to achieve a win/win outcome for the Customer and the Bank
- Ensure customers receive excellent and consistent service by providing fast, accurate, relevant and useful information, regarding all aspects of SBM Bank Products and Services in line with the customer’s feedback and needs to achieve a world-class customer experience at all times
- Ensure that all customer queries, problems and complaints related to the bank are completely and effectively resolved as a ‘One Stop Shop’ service
- Take responsibility for acting on, following up customer instructions proactively and keeping customers frequently updated on the status
- Avail customer instruments such as cheque books, prepaid, debit cards, mobile access and online access within agreed timelines
- To ensure that issues escalated arising from customer queries are resolved within 24 hours to maintain customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Eliminate recurring customer issues through Root Cause Analysis and maintain Service Improvement Action Plans which should be implemented in the “Kill the stupid rule habit”
- Uphold and maintain the SBM Bank Values.
- Drive revenue growth through revenue assurance and non-funded income
- Required to open, reactivate and retain set number of target accounts and cross sell full array of retail products while ensuring optimal channel utilization as per set targets.
- Deepen existing relationships and grow share of wallet/potential value within the Bank by recognizing and referring cross-sell opportunities through channel migration, cross sell and up sell of products and services that add value to the customer on the use of digital alternative channels.
Compliance and Audit
- Ensure that the branch look and feel is within set Customer Experience Standards including implementation of adherence to SBM Habits, Name tags (First Name Only), dress code – Clean Desk Policy and Floor Management of the banking hall
- Authenticate Customers identity and when positive, capture and update customer interactions accurately on CRM; when unable to validate, escalate interaction via CRM
- To ensure strict compliance with Branch Operations, Customer Experience Policy, Customer Service Standards and all other Bank Processes and Procedures so as to get It Right the First Time, every time for all branch staff
- Comply with respective Know Your Customer (KYC), KYP, KYT, Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures and be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious activity, and make an incident report to the Branch Manager, Customer Experience and Risk
Learning and Development
- Take responsibility to continually develop and learn, so as to improve personal performance in order to achieve individual, team and departmental SLA’s and KPI’s
Customers of this Position
- External Customers
- Branch Colleagues
- Colleagues within Branch network and Central Office
Skills and Experience required for this Role
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class honors
- Good Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Customer service management processes and procedures MS proficiency – Excel, PowerPoint, word etc
Competencies required for this Role
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Learning and researching
- Creating and innovating
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Adapting and responding to change
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
You must be logged in to post a comment.