Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Negotiate lowest prices based on total cost to company model and best settlement terms with local and overseas suppliers
- Lead the development of new procurement systems, tracking mechanisms and data bases
- Develop and maintain service level agreements with local and overseas suppliers
- Executes Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) for local/ regional suppliers and in part for global suppliers
- Ensures supplier compliance – in cooperation with the portfolio leads
- Supports the supply process optimization (amongst others: continuous improvement process, MOQ, inventory, lead time optimization)
Experience you’ll bring:
- B Com Procurement/ Purchasing/ Supply Chain Degree/engineering qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in procurement especially in FMCG, and across Sub Sahara region
- Strong financial acumen with thorough understanding of P&L and balance sheet levers with a proven track record of delivering significant savings.
- International experience/working with people form other countries, worked in a global context (cultural awareness)
- SAP system preferable
What’s in it for you?
- On-site soccer pitch
- Relaxation room with TV
- Beautiful lawns with communal spaces for collaboration
- + much more
You must be logged in to post a comment.