Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Client service officers are the frontline employees of many companies. They interact with customers on a daily basis, providing them with information about products and services, answering questions, resolving issues, etc. The job holder is responsible for ensuring that clients have a positive experience with the company.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate, convince and challenge.
- Proactivity, autonomy, self-starter attitude.
- Ability to listen and excellent sense of service.
- Discipline, organization and rigor.
- Flexibility, investment and constructive spirit.
- Result orientation and tenacity.
- Good English language (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Able to work on a changing monthly rota basis (including some weekends and public holidays).
- Professional customer service telephone etiquette.
The duties provided below are general guideline for the job description. The executive could be asked from time to time to do work outside of those listed below but will still be relevant to the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling of all General Customer inquiries with regards to FX trades on our MT5 system.
- Train clients on system functionality across all product offerings.
- Monitor application and system events and notify clients of potential problems across all product offerings.
- Support Application Programming Interface (API) connections.
- Customer account and user set-ups.
- Customer issue resolution, on live chat, phone calls and emails.
- Actioning change requests on behalf of clients.
- Investigating trade breaks on behalf of clients.
- Assisting clients access the system where necessary.
- Provide a professional, efficient, accurate and customer-oriented service in line with agreed standards and processes.
- Build a strong relationship with clients and team members in order to improve efficiency in processing of client transactions.
- Prioritizing workload as required and ensuring all client queries, support and transaction on chat, email and phone calls are resolved.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned by the department manager.
- Comply with all CMA, AML, data protection and compliance regulations.
You must be logged in to post a comment.