Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The essential responsibility of the position entails the following: –
1. Drive in country Customer Account Management to ensure continued scale of Community Pass business in Tanzania.
2. Closely collaborate with our customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to successfully deploy our Community Pass solutions, drive adoption and usage, and continually refine and evolve how we deliver solutions in markets.
3. Own customer capacity building initiatives and solution knowledge transfer in collaboration with Product Managers from Mastercard, customer and partners. The training will include among others product trainings, technology adoption and change management.
4. Prioritize driving solution adoption (number of users) and usage (number of active users) by our customers and partners through leading complex technology implementation initiatives, incentive programs, training and support.
5. Own and advance project management of all Community Pass solution deployment in market and reports regularly into global team.
6. Prepare and present on a regulare basis, Market deployment reports to Mastercard senior executives, highlighting key updates, strategic milestones, risks and mitigation measures.
7. Provide market insights and Voice of Customer feedback back into the global Product team to ensure that strategy and new product development are aligned with local objectives.
All About You
Strong field experience in deploying technology for Base of Pyramid segment is strongly preferred, with experience in agriculture and Micro retail programs a plus
• Track record of successful technology deployment in a multi-country environment and specifically experience in Tanzania rural areas technology deployment is preferred
• Ability to develop market delivery plans and champion innovation that drives Mastercard differentiation in the market
• Ability to win stakeholder buy-in and manage execution against the strategy. Requires organizational resourcefulness and tact to manage multiple initiatives and cross-functional teams within a highly matrixed corporate environment across multiple cultures
• Strong analytical skills, and comfort with decision-making in ambiguous environment with limited information
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, track record of excelling at the ‘how?’ as well as the ‘what?’, ability to map to senior officials at highest level of government
• Good team leadership skills for application in a virtual cross-functional team environment
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by MasterCard security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.